About John Mairs
John Mairs has lived in California his entire life and he is currently headquartered in San Clemente where he and his wife are raising their two great kids. John attended California Polytechnic University, Pomona and earned a BA in Environmental Design while being active in Academic and Social programs on campus. Just recently, John Mairs has completed his MA in Communication Arts – Public Relations and Advertising, graduating with Distinction by maintaining a 4.0 GPA.
Art classes, art history, drawing concepts, abundant projects, and designs in most every medium provide John Mairs with the foundation he utilizes in all his graphic design work. Having worked directly with publishers, print shops, and creative directors from all over the United States, John knows how to tailor fit a project to a clients specific needs.
Awards and Honors for Design, Marketing, and Photography.
- 2011 "People Serving People" - Irvine Company Apartment Communities
- 2009 "Picture Perfect" - OC Family
- 2008 "Best Shot" Photo Contest - Anaheim Orange County
- 2006-2007 Department of the Year - Irvine Company Apartment Communities
- 2006 GEMM Award for Marketing Department of the Year - Southern California Apartment Association
- 2004-2005 Department of the Year - Irvine Company Apartment Communities
- 2004 GEMM Award for Outstanding Achievement in Marketing - Southern California Apartment Association