Kid Quips Journal FAQ
What do I do if my app crashes?
How do I create a new entry?
- To create a new entry, click on th e “+” symbol in the upper right corner of your iPhone screen.
How do I add a photo to my entry?
- Click on the picture frame and select a picture from your iPhone photo library. You can scale your selection so it will be cropped just how you want it to appear in the picture frame.
Can I change the date on an entry?
- Yes, click on the date and you will be able to customize the date of your entry.
Where do I put my Facebook and Twitter login information?
- Click on the “i” at the upper left corner of your iPhone screen to enter the Info page. You can enter you login information for both Facebook and Twitter. This is also the place to Backup your Kid Quips!
Where can I change the Themes and Turn On/Off the Quotes?
- The “Settings” application on your iPhone/iTouch is where you go to change Themes and Turn On/Off the Quotes for your Kid Quips Journal. Once you launch the “Settings” application, scroll down to the Kid Quips Journal icon and you will see Version information as well as options for Themes and Quotes.
°F | °C
Error! Unable to Find Specified Location!